http://perpetualmotionrv.blogspot.com/

http://perpetualmotionrv.blogspot.com/

Sunday, May 4, 2014

I spent last night in an RV park in Mojave - it really was nothing more than a gravel lot, but there was a sheriff's car parked next to the adjacent rig. A deputy and his family are in Mojave for a few weeks (egads!) while he fills in for someone who is on vacation. They had a really big and beautiful RV, and probably 10 times nicer than any other accommodations in Mojave. On my way out of town this morning I saw this. Creepy.



Redrock Canyon on Hwy 395.


Manzanar - we used to stop here on the way to Mammoth. There have been a lot of changes since the park service has decided to do improvements, and it was good to see lots of people stopping. It felt like a forgotten place before. I took a tour around and these were my favorite places.

The hospital garden.

 
The Japanese garden, which used to have water running through it.


The gymnasium is now an information center, but was closed when I was there.

My campsite in Mammoth Lakes. It's peaceful, cool and beautiful. Koka is happy to run through the forest!



Tomorrow I will head to Grass Valley to spend a few days with my mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment