http://perpetualmotionrv.blogspot.com/

http://perpetualmotionrv.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

When I woke up in South Lake Tahoe this morning there was a bit of snow and it was very cold. I decided to walk Koka then then go back to bed to wait until things warmed up.


Cozy bed -

I was reading in bed and just happened to glance out the window as a bear walked by. I jumped up and tried to find my camera or phone or ipad (too many devices) but by the time I located something to take a photo with, he had moved away from my campsite. If you click on the photo below and look really closely,  you can see him just to the right of the big tree in the center. He looks like a little brown spot in the photo. He was being chased away by one of the park rangers.


I drove around the west side of the lake to Tahoe City, and stopped at Emerald Bay to see the view. The photo is fuzzy because it was snowing but it was so beautiful. After lunch at Rosie's in Tahoe City it was down the mountains to Grass Valley, where I had dinner with Mom and three of her buddies, including Susan who is 103 years old. These ladies have a good time after a few glasses of wine. Susan won a big card game today.

Emerald Bay

No comments:

Post a Comment